Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Online shop app - adding PayPal Express payment method
Online shop app - adding PayPal Express payment method
If you're using the Nimbo shop app, you can offer PayPal Express to your customers for a seamless checkout experience with payments via their PayPal account or credit card. To set it up, you'll need to get your Client ID and Secret Key from your PayPal business account.
Add it to your site
- Go to PayPal Developers and log in using your PayPal account
- Scroll down and click on the Create App button under REST API apps
- Enter a name for your app (eg. Website Payments), and click on the Create App button
- Click the app status toggle box to set your app Live, then copy the Client ID and paste it into your Nimbo PayPal payment method
- Click the Show link, then scroll down to copy the Secret and paste it in your Nimbo PayPal payment method
After saving the changes in your Nimbo payment method, you're all finished here - shop customers can now pay you via PayPal Express!