Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Third party connections > Facebook Messenger
Your website visitors can chat with you directly via Facebook Messenger without leaving your site. Follow the steps below to add the chat to your site.
- Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to your Page's settings.
- Click Messaging.
- Under the Add Messenger to your website heading, click "Get Started".
- Click Next > Set up > choose your language > Save & Continue.
- Add your domains > Save & Continue.
- Click the grey "Copy Code" button > Next.
- In your Nimbo account, go to Settings > Custom code tab > paste the code in the "Footer code" field > Save changes.
- The Messenger app icon should now start appearing on your website. You can customise the appearance and behaviour from your Facebook account.