Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Miscellaneous > Page revisions
A revision is the snapshot of your page content that's made and stored each time you click the Save button on the edit screen. Unlimited revisions are stored for 7 days, then after that, we'll keep the most recent 50 revisions for you.
To restore a page:
- In the left menu, go to "Pages".
- Click on the gear icon ( ) for the page you wish to restore.
- Click on "Revisions" at the bottom of the menu.
- Click the "Restore" button on the restore point you wish to go back to.
- You can restore to any point, in any order, as many times as you need.