Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Using the editor > Add your address to a map
Add your address to a map
You can easily add interactive maps to your pages with content blocks - but of course you'll want to set it to use your own address. Here's how:
- Go to Google Maps and visit the address you want to use
- Find the "share" icon (usually in the sidebar), and click to open the "Share" panel
- Choose "Embed a map" option
- Click the blue "COPY HTML" link
- In Nimbo, go to edit the page you want to add a map to. At the top of the content blocks menu (on the right of the edit screen), choose "Blocks containing > Maps"
- Decide which layout variation you want to use, and drag that content block to where you want it to display on your page
- Hover over (or tap) the map, and click the blue "Edit link" button that appears on the top right of the map
- A panel will appear - remove the text that is there already, and paste your own map code
- Click OK, then save your page to keep the changes.