Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Using the editor > Custom code block
Custom code block
Add it to your site
- Go to edit the page where you want to include the custom code
- At the top of the content blocks menu (on the right of the edit screen), choose "App Blocks > Custom"
- Drag the content block to where you want it to display on your page
- Whenever you hover over (or touch) this content block, you'll see a red code icon ( ) that appears in the top left of the block. Click this to launch the custom code tool.
- Enter your custom code in the textarea, save changes and close the window.
- You can return to the code editor (steps 4 and 5) at any time to make changes - you don't have to reinsert the block.