Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Third party connections > Google search console
Google search console
Get Google to index your website faster (and keep your search result links up to date) by adding your website to Google's search console.
The following steps are available for Business plan and above, after you've connected a domain.
- In the left menu, go to Settings > 3rd party apps.
- In the "Google search console" panel, click the Connect button.
- On the Google page that follows, choose the account you want to use. Click Allow.
- Back in Nimbo, click the Search Console link to get your Google search console verification text.
- You may be automatically shown a pop up to confirm your site ownership:
- if so, continue to step 6 below;
- if not, at the top left of the page click Search property > your Nimbo site domain (or or choose it from the drop down menu of properties you have set up).
- In the pop up, click the Copy button beside the verification text.
- Back in Nimbo, paste the text into the Verification text field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and save changes.
- Wait for 1 minute (to allow Nimbo time to add the record), then return to your Google search console and click the Verify button.
- You should then see a green pop up confirming your ownership. (If not, try verifying again in a little while - this process can take a bit longer for new domains.)
That's all you have to do - Nimbo will automatically submit your sitemap to your search console account within an hour.