Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Add-ons
Add-ons are a way for members on our Ecommerce plan to be able to pick and choose extra features for their shop without having to commit to upgrading to our Advanced plan.
You can try out any add-on risk free for 7 days. If you disable the add-on before your trial period is up, your card won't be charged. Fee timing matches your website term; ie. monthly or annual. Add-ons enabled part-way through your plan term will be charged pro-rata.
The following features are now available as add-ons:
- ratings and reviews
- digital gift cards
- advanced membership
- product image upgrade (zoom, slider, thumbnail control, stock variation images)
- extra description sections (tabs or accordion sections)
- extra product and category page content
- volume discounts
- unlimited custom product options
- product uploads (customers can upload files as part of the purchase process)
- product filtering and sorting
- cross selling features - recommend products, or show what other products past customers bought at the same time
- "back in stock" alerts
Watch this space as we add more in the near future...
Add it to your site
- Ensure you're on the Ecommerce plan.
- In the left menu, go to Apps > Add-ons
- Browse the available add-ons and click the Add button to start your free 7 day trial.
- The free trial is only available the first time you enable an add-on - if you choose to cancel and then re-enable that same add-on a second time, you'll be advised of the pro-rata amount that will be charged to your card if you go ahead.