Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Add-ons
Add-ons are starting out as a way for members on our Ecommerce plan to be able to pick and choose extra features for their shop without having to commit to upgrading to our Advanced plan - but in time we plan to expand this offering to open up other advanced site features to lower plans.
You can try out any add-on risk free for 7 days. If you disable the add-on before your trial period is up, your card won't be charged. Fee timing matches your website term; ie. monthly or annual. Add-ons enabled part-way through your plan term will be charged pro-rata.
The rollout of add-ons has officially begun, with the following features now available:
- ratings and reviews
- digital gift cards
- advanced membership
- extra description sections (tabs or accordion sections)
- volume discounts
- unlimited custom product options
- product uploads (customers can upload files as part of the purchase process)
Watch this space as we add more in the near future...
Add it to your site
- Ensure you're on the Ecommerce plan
- In the control menu, go to Apps > Add-ons
- Browse the available add-ons and click the Add button to start your free 7 day trial.
- The free trial is only available the first time you enable an add-on - if you choose to cancel and then re-enable that same add-on a second time, you'll be advised of the pro-rata amount that will be charged to your card if you go ahead.