Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Using the editor > The block toolbar
The block toolbar
After you've added some content blocks to your page, you can start to edit them to suit your needs.
Clicking inside any block will make two floating toolbars appear, which allow you to control the blocks and their contents. The one which floats at the left of the block you've just clicked in is the block toolbar.
From top to bottom, the toolbar options are as follows:
- Actually a handle, rather than a button - click (or touch) and drag up or down the page to move the whole content block to a new location. You can "drop" the block wherever you see a grey bar appear across the page.
- View and edit the HTML source of the block
- Duplicate this block. The copy will be inserted directly beneath.
- Delete this block. (You will be asked to confirm deletion, in case of accidental clicks.)
Once you've got your blocks organised, you might want to change the appearance of the content - and you can do just that using the formatting toolbar.
- To close any options box opened by the toolbar, click in the space outside of it.