Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Contact form app
Contact form app
If you want to offer your site visitors a way to email you, but you don't want to leave your email address exposed for collection by spammers, use the contact form app.
The contact form app is available for all plans.
Add it to your site
- In the left menu, go to Apps > Contact form.
- Update the settings for the app, and save your changes.
- Go to edit the page where you want to include the contact form.
- At the top of the content blocks menu (on the right of the edit screen), choose "App Blocks > Contact form".
- Decide which layout variation you want to use, and drag that content block to where you want it to display on your page.
- You can return to the app settings page (steps 1 and 2) at any time, and any changes you make will automatically be applied to your website - you don't have to reinsert the block.
- You can add the contact form to as many pages as you like.