Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Volume discount
Encourage customers to buy more of any given product by offering a lower unit price for higher quantities.
- set your own volume pricing thresholds for any quantities above 1
- add unlimited thresholds
- works with membership, allowing different groups to have different discounts
- option to automatically display volume discount info prominently on the product details page
- optional to automatically display percentage savings on each discount
The Volume Discount feature is available on the Advanced plan.
Add it to your site
- Ensure you're on the Advanced plan (or have enabled this add-on for Ecommerce)
- In the control menu, go to Apps > Shop > Settings > scroll down to the Product prices section, toggle on the volume discount option and save your changes
- Edit any product and go to the "Pricing" tab
- Under the "Volume Discount" table, add as many rows as required
- Save changes for the discount to be available on that product. Volume discount info will appear for relevant customers according to your settings on the Shop settings page.
- This volume discount price becomes the new base price; any "plus price" added via stock options will be added to this.
- Any sale prices on the item will be overridden by the volume discount price.
- Regardless of what order you add the discounts, they'll always be ordered by qty (lowest to highest).