Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Product summaries
Help your customers find the exact products they're looking for while increasing the search engine ranking of your shop pages with the concise description format of the Product summary feature.
- Separately managed so you can tailor wording perfectly without impacting your main description
- Option to show summaries on product listing pages
- Option to show summaries on dynamic shop content blocks
- Additional text relevant to your products helps improve your SEO
The product summary feature is available on the Ecommerce plan and above.
Add it to your site
- Ensure you're on the Ecommerce plan or above.
- In the control menu, go to Apps > Shop > Settings > go to the "Listing pages" tab > scroll down to the Product summaries section.
- Toggle on locations you wish the summary text to appear and save your changes.
- Go to edit any product, and you will see a new subtab under the "Description" tab called "Summary".
- Enter your text and save changes. The summary is now available to be shown on your site.
- If you enable summaries, but don't enter summary text for a product, no other text will be shown in its place (ie. it won't default to showing the beginning of your main description).