Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Secret products
Setting a product to secret allows you to offer it only to people you share the direct link with. When a product is secret, there are no automatic links to it from any page within your site, including category pages, search results and dynamic shop app content blocks.
It's a handy way to create standalone promo products without making them publicly available.
- Instantly switch between making a product secret and public
- Anyone with the direct product link can purchase
- Works with membership groups, allowing you to further restrict access
The secret product feature is available on the Advanced plan.
Use it in your site
- Ensure you're on the Advanced plan.
- In the manage products section of the shop app, edit any product and toggle on the "Secret product" option.
- Save changes, then close the Edit panel.
- In the product list, click the "View" button to open the secret product in a new browser tab.
- Copy the page address from the browser location bar (eg. www.myshop.com.au/shop/my-secret-product), and share as needed.
- You can store the secret product anywhere you like in your shop categories, it will be hidden regardless.
- Make sure your product is "Live" - no one will be able to purchase it if it's "Offline".