Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Linked products
The Linked products tool can help make sure your customers are aware of other products that are closely related to the one they are viewing.
For example, if you're selling a book, you may want to sell an e-book and a paperback version. So you can 'link' them together. Then the variations will appear on the product details page for customers to choose which one to add to the cart.
It can also be used as an optional alternative to the stock options function in the Edit Product page (eg. link different variations of a product).
- Add as many products to a group as needed
- Link different types of products (eg. virtual and physical)
- Manage display order of product links
- Automatic links to each product in the group clearly displayed in the Add to cart area
- Optional customisable display labels
The linked products tool is available on the Advanced plan.
Add it to your site
- Ensure you're on the Advanced plan.
- In the left menu, go to Apps > Shop > Products > Linked products.
- Create a new group, add your products and save changes.
- Links to each product within the group will now appear in the Add to cart area of the product details pages.