Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Instagram feed
If you're posting regularly to Instagram, it makes perfect sense to automatically show your latest images on your website too. See the steps below for how to add an Instagram feed to your site.
The Instagram feed is available for all plans.
Add it to your site
- In the control menu, go to Settings > 3rd party apps
- In the Instagram panel, click the "Connect" button
- On the Instagram page that follows, make sure you are logged in to the Instagram account that has the feed you want to display. Click "Allow".
- Go to edit the page where you want to include the Instagram feed
- At the top of the content blocks menu (on the right of the edit screen), choose "Blocks containing > Social"
- Decide which layout variation you want to use, and drag that content block to where you want it to display on your page
- You can add the feed to as many pages as you like, using any layout variation each time.