Nimbo > Knowledgebase > Apps & Features > Virtual and digital products
Virtual and digital products
A virtual product can be just about anything that isn't a physical object, such as workshops and classes, or consists of digital files, such as ebooks, music, artwork, etc. You can easily sell any of these online with the Nimbo shop app.
- Choose whether or not to add files to your virtual product
- Unlimited number of files per product
- Manage the display order of your files
- Update or remove files at any time
- Super-streamlined checkout when ordering only virtual products
- Immediate file access for customers (when purchased separately from physical items and paid with an instant payment method, such as credit card or PayPal)
- Dedicated download page for convenient customer file access
You can sell virtual/digital products on the Ecommerce plan and above.
Add it to your site
- Ensure you're on the Ecommerce plan or above, and have added products to the shop app.
- In the manage products section of the shop app, edit any product and toggle on the "virtual product" option.
- Click "Manage files" to add, remove or re-order any files for this product.
- On the "Stock" tab, enter a really high number in the "in stock" field to sell unlimited quantities of this item.
- Add the rest of your product information and content as required, and save changes.