Free shop setup
Has your business been affected by lockdown?
Do you need to sell online now?
You don't have to do it alone.
This month, our concierge team is offering free shop setup for all new annual ecommerce plans - we can get your online shop website up and running in as little as one day.
This offer was originally created as a way to support small retailers affected by forced government closures due to the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic, but we've extended it to all members who upgrade to an annual ecommerce plan while this offer is active. We're all in this together!
What does it cover?
"Setting up your shop" means we will:
- Make appropriate design choices (layout, fonts, colours) based on any existing branding you may have
- Enable the shop app, and enter basic business information (provided by you)
- Set up your preferred shipping methods
- Help with adding your payment methods (some will require accounts with payment providers, eg. PayPal)
- Set up your product categories and add your first few products
- Guide you in adding remaining products
- Add basic content to info pages (eg. Home, About, Terms, Delivery info, etc.) within reason
- Connect a domain if you have one already, or provide a free new domain if you need one
You're welcome to do as much of this as you like (Nimbo was designed to be DIY), but you don't have to. A "fair use" policy applies to this offer.
What do I need to supply?
This is your website, with your content and products, so you'll need to provide all images, text, descriptions and relevant info for each category, product, and page you'd like us to take care of.
Ready in a day?
Sure - we've done it before! This is dependent on you having all of your content and info prepared and ready to go.
How do we get started?
Easy! In just 4 steps:
- Create your account (either via the "Get started free" button in the header, or the "Sign up" button below)
- After choosing your initial template, in the left control menu click "Change plan"
- Follow the prompts to upgrade to the Ecommerce annual plan
- Use the "Ask for help" button in the bottom right of any page to lodge a support ticket, letting us know you'd like to go ahead with the "Covid-19" offer, and we'll take it from there.